Thursday 26 February 2009

Snow

Early Febuary surprised us with a foot of snow, more than I have seen in the last 30 years of living in Surrey. I ventured out to shake the snow off a few shrubs and my standard Bay trees that I have grown from cuttings. I couldn't resist a few photographs especially as I used snow photos to make my Christmas cards last year, so wanted some more for next years.

















Snow or not Beth needs a walk and although she is not keen on the snowballs that collect on her feathers by the time it was my turn to take her the road had been flattened a little by people out enjoying the walk.






















This is a view down the road from a few paces from our house. Like fairyland.


The track left after the litter bin is a nice short walk through the woods into an open field surrounded by a housing estate.





Down the track is a bungalow but off to the left again is a path through the woods. Which comes out by a lovely old Oak tree.














No comments:

Post a Comment